Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Sonia Rykiel - with a hint of french charm through the spring

While I was rushing through the city, I saw this jumpsuit in a poison green variation in one of the shop windows and got curious!
Look 1
This terribly girlish piece of clothes is from Sonia by Sonia Rykiel's current spring/ summer collection. I found couple of nice styles for an elegant, girlish look with a hint of french flair.

    
Look 2
Look 3
    
Look 4
Look 5
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel is the second line of the family owned Rykiel imperium which was established in the early 1960s. My favorite pieces are from the holiday collection 2012.

    
Look 6
Look 7
    
Look 8
Look 9

I personally like the girlish elegance of the styles and the colors are just made for me: black, red and white.

1 comment:

shi zhan said...

レイバンは良いですよ!といつもうるさい友達がいる。来月がその友達の誕生日になるので、プレゼントでもしょうと考えている。レイバン RB2140にするか、レイバン RB3025にするかと迷っている。キミならどっちを選ぶのでしょう?